{Thifty Thursday} The Exchange Sale

posted on: Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sooo, in light of the fact that my punk consumes every minute of my day and that I need to resort to using a day planner to keep my life organized, I have decided to dedicate a few days towards specific things...so I don't go crazy.

For instance, Thursday will now be "Thifty Thursday," I will talk about thifty techniques, sweet cheap buys, and easy ways to save dough.

Friday, will be "Funky Find Friday." Each week I will highlight a blog, website, or store that I think rocks.

And, for you amusement Tuesday will be "Tutorial Tuesday." I will give a step-by-step tutorial on a fun and cheap project that should rock your world.

Now, down to the good stuff. If you are in the Bozeman area this weekend. And, yes it is MSU Homecoming. Anyway, so if you are in town you need to hit up The Exchange Sale.

The Exchange is a consignment sale that happens twice a year. There are tons of great goods, everything from clothes, furniture, baby stuff, books, bikes. Yeah, a lot. The best part about the sale is that everything admitted into the sale has to be either new or in good condition.



So, after you go to the parade, root for the cats and get your fill of tailgating head on down to the fair grounds to find some sweet stuff. And don't forget that Sunday is 1/2 off day.

Where: Gallatin County Fairground, Building 1
When: Saturday, October 9th: 8am-3pm
Sunday, October 10th: 9am-1pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger