{Feature Friday} Eighteen25 Subway Art

posted on: Thursday, January 13, 2011

So have you heard of the blog Eighteen25? Well, if you haven't then you have to go check it out. Eighteen25 is a blog about three sisters, their crafts, their families, their ideas, and their AMAZING FREE PRINTABLES. Amazing may not even be the best word to use...no joke, their printables are just that awesome.

Isn't their Valentine's subway art awesome?

I got a bit giddy today when I went and printed off my copy at Costco because I got two poster board copies for the price of one! The Costco chick told me that the first board got messed up...can you see the problem, I couldn't either. I totally scored.

So if you want this awesome free printable go get it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger