{Happy 2011} Get 20% off your entire purchase at SJ Etsy Shop....TODAY!

posted on: Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goooooooood Mooooooorning!

Hope ya'll didn't have too much fun last night. Our night consisted of too much food, flying snow set on fire, four screaming toddler boys, a Buzz Lightyear pinata....and a good ole' time of Wii games..and did I forget to mention...Punk stayed up until 11:30 (he is a party animal at heart).


Because I love new starts, new friends, and new ways to save money....I am offering 20% off your entire purchase. TODAY ONLY at the Spunky Junky etsy shop. If you don't see something you like feel free to convo me for a custom order.
Hope you have a great day and make sure to use the promocode: SPUNKYJUNK1 to save yourselves a lot of moooolaaaa at SJ Etsy!

2 comments:

  1. that is all adorable. Just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say hello! I'm sure I have seen it before but I am going to add it to my reader now so I don't loose it! I also wanted to tell you about my handmade tuesdays and if you have anything come link up! www.ladybug-blessings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for offering this! I just bought some cute stuff I have wanted for a while :)
    -Marci

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger