WINNERS WINNERS Chicken dinners!!!

posted on: Saturday, January 22, 2011

So A Blogtastic Extravaganza is finally over! It flew by sooo quickly. Thank you everyone that participated in this event and THANK YOU readers for spreading the word and making this a truly remarkable event for Spunky Junky. You all rock. Now for the winners, well, you are all winners to me and I wish I could give these gifts to all of you, but since I haven't won the lottery yet I can only choose two. sad day, I know.

Trendy Momma's Package which includes:
Less Ordinary Designs: $50 dollar store credit and free design
Spunky Junky Accessories:  garden green necklace

Hot Mama Handbags Amy Butler Trio Set
 Trendy Momma WINNER is #179 Nicolethepickle

Stylish Babies Package includes:
Sweet Pea Patterns Baby slouchy boot pattern

Little Wishing Tree Pink and White mary janes

Skitt A Skatt Furniture: Ruffle Stool

Spunky Junky: Spring Pansy Headband

Stylish Baby WINNER #82 Out of Thoughts Blog

Congrats ladies please email me as soon as possible so I can get your contact information to my sponsors, you have 48 hours to respond before I draw new winners!

And if you didn't win please know that I was rooting for you and you can still visit all my great sponsors who are always having great promotions and deals!

And because I love you so much Spunky Junky Accessories are 15% off right now just use the promocode: SPUNKYJUNKYABE

peace, H


  1. Hi! I am a current follower of yours and wanted to give you a heads up that I have changed my blog URL. Apparently if you don’t follow me at the new URL, you won’t be a follower at all. My new web address is
    Hope you can come follow me
    PS. Watch for my first review and giveaway coming soon!!!

  2. Wonderful. I sent you an email but haven't heard back. I am so excited to get this stuff and try them on my little one.

    thanks again.
    outofthoughts1 at gmail dot com

  3. Thank you so, so much! It's nicolthepickle maybe that's why the e-mail didn't work. Sorry my bad typing.


Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger