Not My House Monday. HA!

posted on: Monday, February 7, 2011

Sooo, it seems like every Monday is crazy. Maybe it is because I procrastinate during the weekend and then I seem to be scrambling once the week begins to get everything done. But in my defense...today was one of those Mondays where no matter how hard I tried I managed to get nothing accomplished.  It took me 50 minutes to drive 10 miles with only three stoplights in my way.

 The maximum speed I reached today was only 40 mph.
Disclaimer: yes, I was driving while taking these pictures, and no Punk was not in the car, and yes, I managed to keep both hands on the wheel while taking the pictures...hence the slant.

The weather was awful, bad, horrible, down right nasty today. I missed the turn into my subdivision twice, I slid through two stop signs, and I had to get out and clean off my windshield wipers three times.

So while I had so many things to do on my list today like laundry, cleaning, and grocery shopping. I only managed to make it through town (safely) and I also got this done...
Isn't she a beauty? I figured it was about time that I gave my poor camera strap some love. Come back tomorrow for a tutorial on how to make this lovely.

2 comments:

  1. ohh cute strap! can't wait for the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Mondays are a crazy around my house too with picking up from the weekend...especially a weekend after a superbowl;)

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger