The most awkward feeling in the world....

posted on: Friday, March 4, 2011

So there are alot of "awkward" moments in life

Using the public bathroom with someone else in the next stall...awkward
Having a conversation with my OB-GYN during..um, yeah...awkward
Calling someone by the wrong name--for a year....awkward
Thinking I am being checked out, only to realize I had food in my teeth...awkward
People picking their shnauzes in public...awkward
Having a wedgy in public...more uncomfortable then awkward.
 Putting on my boots 356 MILES FROM CIVILIZATION to only find out that they are TWO different sizes....awkward and uncomfortable....and I have to wear them for 3 days. Folks, this will be a memorable weekend.

Plus I get to spend the next three days with my two favorite snow bunnies...

AND check out our digs for the weekend..we rollin'...except for no cell service.

2 comments:

  1. Nice. That is SO something Josh would pull on me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your snow buddies are really good looking....is that awkward?

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger