So I hope we're still friends after you read this...
How to make a blog header in Photoshop
Open Photoshop (I use CS4)
1. File>New (You will now have a nice pretty white box on your page)
2. Image>Image Size
3. I put my width at 1000 (this may be different for you depending on what your blog width may be...)
4. Press the letter "T" so that you can now play around with the text. Then choose your text and begin writing in the white box. (The text is located at the top left of the page)
6. After I typed "Spunky" I then wanted to write "junky" but I wanted to place it at a different level on the page. So I pressed Ctrl J. This created a duplicate layer. It basically, made "Spunky" and "Junky" two seperate pieces--so I couls adjust them seperately (different font, different size, different color, etc).
9. Finally, I opened up my Pioneer Woman Actions and I flattened the image.
10. When I finished I save my lil image to my desktop as a .jpeg.
11. Then I logged into blogger and replaced my header with the image above...easy peasy folk, easy peasy!