Feature Friday #9

posted on: Friday, April 22, 2011

I am so impressed with the great projects that ya'll linked up last week. Because I can't very well just pick five I am going to do another round of features tomorrow.

Yay!

So check out these lovelies and give em some sugar!
My Lifetime Subscription made the coolest vintage crocheted apron.
Southern Lovely revamped the coolest dresser, and the color is a-mazing.

I'm a Mom not a Professional made a purse out of placemats. It is seriously cool, friends.
Twenty Something, hands downs the coolest curtains I have ever seen.

Check out this cute baby shower by Memories by Anna Dawn

You ladies have mad skills!

Remember to grab a button...



 
Link Party Rules:
*Link to a specific post, not your homepage, or a giveaway.
*Post something that you have done in the last month
*Check out at least one other lovely and give them some sugar! Everyone loves comments and compliments.
*Grab my button and put it somewhere on your blog!
*Come back next week to see the featured projects!



 


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Halsey! Have a great Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! You really did feature my apron! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU Halsey for Featuring my dresser! You my dear, totally rock. :)

    Ps--I couldn't remember if I had linked up the dresser to your party last Friday, so no worries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Friend!!

    Wonderful features!!

    I'm baffled! I MUST be losing my mind! I follow on Facebook and I've been here before...a few times and I'm JUST NOW FOLLOWING....geez....my bad!


    I do believe this is my first time linking up here...I just added you to my linky list..

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring me!!! It's so great to have some traffic coming to my blog! I love linky parties and you are awesome for hosting this every week!! Love the name of your blog btw!!

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger