Hello April Meet My Friend Snow...

posted on: Thursday, April 7, 2011

This morning we woke up to a nice fluffy blanket of white goodness on the ground. If I lived anywhere else I may have been pleasantly surprised. But knowing that the snow usually hunkers down here until June I just shrugged it off like any other day.

  I was, though, surprised by it's snowball making capabilities.  For those of you not versed in the making of snowballs I shall explain.
 Light, airy, fluffy snow=bad snowballs
hard, wet, heavy snow=A.Mazing. Snowballs.
And on a different note. My tulips decided to make a premature entrance into the world. They, obviously, did not get the office memo that Spring starts in June in these parts....

3 comments:

  1. Aquí en España con mucho calor, incluso en la costa han ido a la playa! es muy pronto para tanto calor, la naturaleza es así, allí nieve, aquí calor, rara primavera!
    Chao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would make me ball up into the fetal position and cry for hours on end. I could never handle a winter that long!! Or that cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha do i EVER hear ya! what parts do you speak of? i'm in mnpls & today is our first real spring day. hope you get to see some sunshine asap! ((found you through running on happiness)) totes plan on following you now ;) <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger