Feature Friday

posted on: Sunday, July 24, 2011

Thought I would pop in and say "Hi!" I wanted to show off a few of my favorites this week! Hope ya'll are having an amazing weekend!

I will be back bright and early tomorrow morning, until then--ENJOY!!!

Southern Lovely-DIY Skirt

The Tall Chick-Revamped Chandelier
Tattered and Inked-Laundry Room Makeover
Charming Decor-Bathroom Makeover

Link Party Rules:
*Link to a specific post, not your homepage, or a giveaway.
*Post something that you have done in the last month and not something that you have posted previously on SJ.
*Check out at least one other lovely and give them some sugar! Everyone loves comments and compliments.
*Grab my button and put it somewhere on your blog!
*Come back next week to see the featured projects






4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my bathroom update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Halz! You are SO sweet to give a little shout-out to me skirt. Thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature!! I'm so glad you like my laundry room :) Totally made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you buy the wallpaper ? :)

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger