Feature Friday

posted on: Friday, August 12, 2011

Good morning, afternoon, night-you know, wherever you may be.

For those of you that are new to Spunky Junky every friday I do a series called Feature Friday where I spotlight different blogs, tutorials, and ideas that have been added to my link party. It's small, but I love everyone that comes back to it every week. I also love that I get to feature smaller blogs that are trying to get their foot in the "blog door."

So grab a drink and find a seat and sit back and enjoy some fabulous tutorials and ideas!


Embracing Change-Armoir Makeover

Ameroonie Designs-Couch Pillow

JandJ Home- Felt Flower Pouf

I'm a Mom not a Professional- Artisan Bread

Trese Chere- Eclectic Patio

Skip to the Lue- Lemon Crinkle Cookies

Great Job Ladies! Make sure to grab a button!!!

Link Party Rules:
*Link to a specific post, not your homepage, or a giveaway.
*Post something that you have done in the last month and not something that you have posted previously on Spunky Junky
*Check out at least one other lovely and give them some sugar! Everyone loves comments and compliments.
*Grab my button and put it somewhere on your blog!
*Come back next week to see the featured projects




Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Pie pillow. ;) Not exactly the look I was going for, but I can see how the color especially contributed to that thought. :)
    Thanks for hosting!
    xoxo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature! You ROCK! I very much appreciate it!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love your pics this week. :o)
    Happy Friday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting - as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time linking up! Woo hoo! Thanks so much for hosting! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm a new follower. And I'm passing on the Versatile Blogger Award to you. Find out more here: http://bahousewifery.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-awardf.html.

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger