Christmas 2011

posted on: Friday, December 30, 2011

This year's Christmas was full of a lot of "firsts".

Maybe it was because Punk actually played with his presents (halle-freakin'-lujah), or maybe it was because it was my first time being pregnant during Christmas.

Whatever it may have been it felt nice.

There was lots of food--it's no exaggeration when I say my Mom makes enough treats that she ends up putting them in five gallon buckets--multiple five gallon buckets.

True story, the lady has this need to cook in bulk.

Loveyoubunches Mom, but your food is making me get some saucy hips.


Christmas was also full of a lot of naps, gingerbread making masterpieces, my parents dressing up as Mr. and Mrs. Claus, presents adorned in Justin Bieber wrapping paper (for real), and a very 80s-tastic Obermeyer Snowsuit.

It's an epic snowsuit that only Kambrie could "fit" into--we had to squish her chest into it (TMI?)....don't kill me for telling everyone Kam...

Seriously, Christmas you should come around more often. Once a year just isn't enough.

Hope your Christmas was merry too!


  1. Such a beautiful family. Happy New year :) XOXO

  2. Love the bedroom shots Halz

  3. You have a beautiful family! I hope you had a very merry Christmas!


Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger