Instagram photos (Easter Edition)...

posted on: Tuesday, April 10, 2012


Happy Monday  Tuesday.

Hunk surprised us and decided to stay home yesterday. Luckily for me I had no desire to tackle my to-do list so it was a win-win for all of us.

Easter was pretty low key this year. The fam came to town, ate our food, made some messes, and then scattered.

Joking, you are welcome anytime....and you did my dishes..so come again (right now, please)?

;)

In all seriousness Easter was fantastic and simple.

Now that I am a mother it is such a blessing to be able to create a fun surprise for Brecken. Our Saturday night was spent filling eggs with candy, gorging ourselves on jellybeans, and adding the right amount of Easter grass to his basket. I now realize these are the little moments in parenthood that seem to make it all worthwhile.
And Brecken didn't disappoint either. He ransacked his basket in a matter of seconds, and then spent the majority of the morning playing with his toys and frantically coloring every page in his new coloring books. His Easter egg hunt was very simple this year because of the snow, but that didn't seem to stop him from having running around all the while giggling and speaking in his own language. 

I'm pretty sure he said, "Mom Easter Bunny, you rock!"

So cheers to all you amazing parents out there for hiding eggs, making baskets, and creating smiles on your little punks' faces!

:)
And did I mention tomorrow will be 70 plus degrees?!

Bring on the summer shades and neon prints my friends.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a happy easter friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Looks like you all had a great Easter weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger