Back to School Sale...

posted on: Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Over the weekend I finally tackled opening some of the boxes from my studio. Moving is exhausting, but unpacking is unbearable. Sadly, our new house is lacking a space suitable for me to call my own--a place where I can let my creative juices flow, while not having to worry about two-year-old grabby hands sneaking away with my scissors and buttons.  

For the time being a small part of the basement has become mine. Most days I have to fight Brecken for the space and with pre-school starting soon I may actually get a few hours all to myself. In honor of my upcoming freedom I am celebrating with all of you! Last season's items are now up for grabs at 50-70% off their retail value. While shopping make sure to check out the new items in the store as well. 

All items will be shipped same day, yay!

Enjoy, my friends. 


Post a Comment

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger