Tiny Prints Inspiration for a Little Boy Room

posted on: Monday, September 16, 2013


1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10//11//12

Recently I was contacted by Tiny Prints to create an inspiration board using one (or in my case two) of their designs as a spring board of creativity for Brecken's room makeover. The quintessential rustic vibe that is now making a comeback is so fresh and inviting (and manly I might add) and seems so natural for my little boy. And maybe I'm a bit biased because I live in Montana and all-thing-rustic are run of the mill around here, but the thought of little boys huddled under a tent scheming about secret adventures while playing wildly with little bows and colorful arrows may hands down be the cutest site ever. 

And at the root of it all I'm a wife to an outdoorsman and a Momma to a boy obsessed with a slingshot so a room with a father's touch and a young boys obsession only seemed fitting for the men of my house, wouldn't you agree?

Now if only I could get John that excited about a space just for me and my over flowing ideas. A girl can wish...

2 comments:

  1. I have Male and female pug puppies. They are 12 weeks old. Both fawn, white and black. They have been home raised around children and other dogs. They are eating soft food and started on hard food. They have papers.

    Pug Puppies for Sale Near Me

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger