Tiny Prints Inspiration for a Little Boy Room

posted on: Monday, September 16, 2013


Recently I was contacted by Tiny Prints to create an inspiration board using one (or in my case two) of their designs as a spring board of creativity for Brecken's room makeover. The quintessential rustic vibe that is now making a comeback is so fresh and inviting (and manly I might add) and seems so natural for my little boy. And maybe I'm a bit biased because I live in Montana and all-thing-rustic are run of the mill around here, but the thought of little boys huddled under a tent scheming about secret adventures while playing wildly with little bows and colorful arrows may hands down be the cutest site ever. 

And at the root of it all I'm a wife to an outdoorsman and a Momma to a boy obsessed with a slingshot so a room with a father's touch and a young boys obsession only seemed fitting for the men of my house, wouldn't you agree?

Now if only I could get John that excited about a space just for me and my over flowing ideas. A girl can wish...


Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger