In Case you were wondering...

posted on: Monday, March 7, 2011

It seems like everytime I go on vacation I then need a vacation when I get home. Just one long enough to get laundry done. Just so happens that I do get that today. Punk got sick while we were gone and I took him into the doctor's office this morning.

Conclusion: He has RSV. Snap.

Our Doctor said as long as his saturation is up tomorrow he won't have to be admitted to the hospital. I am crossing my fingers and toes that he is ok. I think we have already spent enough time in the hospital, with him being a preemie and all....

So while Hunk and Punk are curled up in bed with the bug I am trying to get caught up on laundry, dishes, blogging, and orders.

So here are a few things coming up that might interest you or not...

So ladies and gents the polls are open and the pictures are up! Head on over to 1 Month 2 Win It to vote for your favorite project! I am not  allowed to say which project is mine but I am sure you will figure it out...

The voting ends March 9th so with a "big purdy please" skedaddle your lil hiney over there and vote!************************************************************************************

Don't forget to go checkout the awesome giveaway I am doing at Daily Vitamin F. You have until the 10th to register to win this lil' lovely!

***********************************************************************************
I am racking my brain because I knew there was one more thing on my non-existant checklist I was suppose to write about....ughhh! Don't you hate when that happens?

20 minutes later I figured out two things that I forgot.....

My House Monday is today. I am going to show you our rustic beauty. enjoy.
Maybe if it wasn't so frack a lackin' cold outside I would have taken more pictures, but I was in shorts and and an abnormally large t-shirt so I popped out took a pic and popped back in. I am still defrosting from mini vacae.

The mini vacae was cold.
really. It was VERY cold. I don't even need to describe it...
....because a picture describes it perfectly.
And even after our artic adventure I still love Hunk. It's true love when you are willing to freeze to death for some fish.
**********************************************************************************


And last but not least. I am changing things up a bit with the Feature Friday Linky Party. I will still be doing it, but from now on I will feature my favorite projects the following week DURING the linky party. In case you were wondering why I hadn't featured any projects yet...
peace my loves!

1 comments:

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger