Feature Friday Round 2

posted on: Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ready. Set. Go. Round 2. If only we could have multiple rounds and duke it out? No. Okay, worth a try.

Jenna over at The Mommy Diaries with a sweet wreath idea--make the rosettes interchangeable.
Daily Vitamin F is totally motivating me to get my toosh of the couch. Check out this forarm exerciser.

I am totally into the jute thing, but Mushki Loves took it to a new level and painted her jute eggs. cool beans friends, cool beans-or eggs, errr.

Amy at Ameroonie made the cutest scalloped skirt. I can't decide what I love more the skirt, or those stickin' cute stubbin legs.

Spunky Junky
There it is friends. Don't forget to come strut your stuff at the SJ Feature Friday Link Party which is going on until T to the Uesday.

4 comments:

  1. Halsey-
    Thank you for the feature! You are awesome! I love those squishy legs too! ;)
    xoxo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Thanks for featuring me Halsey! Wasn't expecting that...I owe ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh...Thank you so much for featuring me! I have a perma-grin! It made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks for the feature! I'm so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger