What do Goldfish, shopping, and bunnies have in common? nothing really...

posted on: Sunday, April 3, 2011

Our house is finally starting to come to life again.

** Hallelujah!

It was so great to get outside yesterday and enjoy the warm air--if only for a little time. While Hunk fished the rivers for this first time this year, I drug Punk around town trying to find supplies for my newest concoctions.

He is always a good sport when it comes to shopping. Most of the time he will sit in the cart playing in my purse, if another shopper walks by he will make googly eyes at them until he has their full attention. Occasionally he will fuss, but a good dose of Goldfish and Teddy Grahams will usually satisfy him long enough for me to finish shopping.

This weekend has not only allowed me to get  quite a few projects finshed, but as a family we have also been able to watch General Conference. Twice a year the Church leaders gather in Salt Lake and deliver talks to the worldwide congregation. I love the simple and sweet messages that are given. During this time I often put aside my frustrations and focus more on the simple and sweet blessings that are in my life.

Isn't it is wonderful sometimes to not have to think about our worries, concerns, and problems? I think it is--if only for a few short hours.

And just to keep the giddiness alive, here is a sneak peek at some of the projects I have been making this weekend.



 I will be showcasing each of these projects throughout the week....

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. And if you would like to know more about General Conference here is a wonderful link.


1 comments:

  1. Todo esta genial, unas ideas muy originales.
    Felicidades por tu blog, ya soy seguidora tuya.
    Un sludo y sigue creando...
    Azucena

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger