Check it...

posted on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011

We made it home!

Going on a mini-vacay with Punk and the little sisters is always an adventure--luckily at least one of knows how to read a map.

;)

Remember the table clothe-to-rug tutorial from last week? While in Utah I found a fun table clothe and I can't wait to show it off, until then here are some of my favorite projects from last week!

Enjoy!


I'm a Mom not a Professional-Sparkler Writing

Can-did-ly Kate-Homemade Oreo Cookies

{Twenty}Something-Gallery Wall

Peace, Love, 2 Sisters-DIY Pennant Banner

Great job ladies!!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Pat's mom has a recipe for homemade oreo cookies that are to DIE for! I haven't made them in awhile but I might just have to after seeing this pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring our project this week. I love how you feature the smaller blogs! You are wonderful!

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Angela & Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger