Favorite Features of the Summer...

posted on: Friday, September 2, 2011

Over the next week I will be doing a short mini series focused on my favorites of the summer--favorite photos, favorite "new" blogs, favorite features. You get the point.

Today, I want to recap all my favorite features from the summer.

Go check them out and give them some love, I am sure they would love to hear from you!
Epic Room Makeover: My World Made by Hand

Baby Boy Quiet Book: Lella Boutique

Grass Sunburst Mirror: Bugaboo, Mini, Mr., and Me

Dahlia Flower: Blissful Meandering

Canvas Bins: Positively Splendid

Tres Chere: Summertime Patio

Make your own tights: Choosing to Thrive

Butterfly Pillows:  Landy Crafter 14

Wonderful Truffles: Landee See, Landee Do


Make your own Rug: Design Sponge
Antique Door Headboard: Catherina's Creative Corner

DIY Zebra Rug: JandJ Home


Thanks ladies for all the great features!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hey, that's my salad! Gets me every time. :o) You know when a boy you really liked in school said your name out loud? Kinda like that. No? Too creepy? lol Okay well, thanks for another shout out! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring our patio! You are so sweet!

    Hope you have a nice long relaxing weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks again Halsey for featuring my floorcloth among so many other great projects! I hate to seem picky, but my blog is Design *Share* NOT Design *Sponge* I just wanted to clarify that; I would hate for the folks at Design Sponge to think I was trying to ride their bandwagon! On second thought, that might not be a bad idea! Thanks again :-)
    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger