Little Man Birthday

posted on: Monday, November 7, 2011

 
 
So between my sister and I we took a million pictures at Punk's birthday-then I went and accidently deleted all but a few of them.

There were some cute ones.

I may have shed a tear or two.

Anyway, his birthday this year was more low key. I decided on a "Little Man" theme. Lots of grays, navy blues, bow ties, pendant banners, mustaches, and pizza.

I usually do a whole sha-bangin' dinner, but my party planning has been lacking the last few months so I had Domino's save the day. 

Aren't his cupcakes cute?
 The tootsie roll mustaches started to melt and loose their form a little, but Punk loved them-especially the next day when he climbed on the counter and ate 7 of them in one sitting.

yummy.

More pictures to follow.

Thanks for stopping by friends.



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a very sweet party! And I love the theme. :) Your little man is seriously the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bow ties and mustaches, they are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww he's so cute! I love the party idea too :D

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger