Photo wall.

posted on: Tuesday, November 8, 2011

So remember a long, long time ago when I asked for suggestions for my bare dining room wall?

Yeah, it was a looong time ago.

And remember how I promised that one lucky duck  a special somethin' somethin' from me for being my inspiration for my wall?

Well, we have a lucky duck.
My inspiration for my wall came from Julie of Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss.

I ended up doing shelving in my dining room because Hunk would have had a heart attack if I would have hammered more holes in our walls.

I am one of those people that loves change-I love moving my furniture, I love changing out bedding, I love redecorating my mantle, I love repainting furniture over and over again.

I love her idea because I can change out pictures and holiday decorations easily and I am not stuck with the same wall for months.

Change is good, right?

;)
Thank you everyone for the great ideas! They were all amazing and wonderful.

And thanks Julie for the rockin' idea! (email me when you get a chance so I can send your special package).

Hope you are having a great day and thanks for reading!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. It turned out so cute!!! Very homey and welcoming =)


    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Looks great! very Classy! Your sons birthday looked great! Love his bow-tie!

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger