Photo wall.

posted on: Tuesday, November 8, 2011

So remember a long, long time ago when I asked for suggestions for my bare dining room wall?

Yeah, it was a looong time ago.

And remember how I promised that one lucky duck  a special somethin' somethin' from me for being my inspiration for my wall?

Well, we have a lucky duck.
My inspiration for my wall came from Julie of Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss.

I ended up doing shelving in my dining room because Hunk would have had a heart attack if I would have hammered more holes in our walls.

I am one of those people that loves change-I love moving my furniture, I love changing out bedding, I love redecorating my mantle, I love repainting furniture over and over again.

I love her idea because I can change out pictures and holiday decorations easily and I am not stuck with the same wall for months.

Change is good, right?

Thank you everyone for the great ideas! They were all amazing and wonderful.

And thanks Julie for the rockin' idea! (email me when you get a chance so I can send your special package).

Hope you are having a great day and thanks for reading!


  1. It turned out so cute!!! Very homey and welcoming =)

    - Sarah

  2. Love it! Looks great! very Classy! Your sons birthday looked great! Love his bow-tie!


Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger