Weekly Steal: Mum Rings

posted on: Tuesday, January 10, 2012



Howdy Ho Friends!

I want to thank all of you who ordered from last week's steal. Some orders are still going out in the mail today-- I hope you love your new earrings.

For those of you that are new to Spunky Junky every Tuesday I post a new "weekly steal," basically I have one item on huge discount in my etsy shop--the discounts range from 30-70% depending on the product--and the discount only lasts a week.

This week I am selling my Chrysanthemum filigree rings which are usually $11.00 will now be on sell for $6.00 each. The shipping is a flat rate of $2.50 so buy as many as you want!

A few things you may want to know:

Each ring is adjustable, but I have been working with a supplier to provide high quality bands that won't leave the "green finger" and each band is powder coated for extra protection.

Unlike, most adjustable bands that are flimsy and break over time these bands are made more stiff and sturdy --think of them as an "grown-up adjustable ring."

:)
Have a great day!


Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. I just LOVE your blog! And all your sweet handmade things on Etsy! Just wanted you to know I featured you over on my blog today: http://thelontfamily.blogspot.com/2012/01/wiww-stripes-anthro-scarf-and-spunky.html

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger