They're gonna be matchers...

posted on: Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Growing up my sisters and I were always dressed in coordinating outfits. At Christmas time we would get matching dresses and my Mom always had a knack for putting us in color coordinated Easter attire as well.

While I am not a big fan of making my kids dress alike--especially since I will have a boy and girl I thought it would be fun to take a new spin on sibling-coordinated clothing.

I made both shirts using my Silhouette and two bicycle templates from the Silhouette Store.

That's all.

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. Really cute! I love bikes- love the matching outfits--super cute! And yes, do it now while you can with those littles! Projects like this makes me really want a silhouette!! :)


Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger