{Feature Friday} And who said you can't judge a book by it's cover....

posted on: Friday, January 28, 2011

Want to see something that totally rocks?

That's right! I just wanted to just show you a cute chick. hahahaha. Seriously, Kate from See Kate Sew totally transformed a book and purse into one sweet clutch. I kind of want it...bad.

So friends...what are your plans for the weekend?

I am headed to a junior girls basketball game in T minus 30 minutes....then tomorrow I am off to watch my Cats play the Griz. My poor little toosh will be a sufferin' come Sunday morning!

4 comments:

  1. That thing is adorable! I want one too!
    Hey, did you change your header?? It looks fantastical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an awesome bag idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that clutch! I heard of that idea recently, and I've been dying to try it. Know of any tutorials on how to do it? I've been following your blog for a few weeks now, and I love it! So many cute ideas, and, as another Montana chick, I love how you incorporate the country right along with the chic...something I'm still trying to achieve. Keep it up!
    PS--Go Griz!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger