No sleep and a winner!

posted on: Friday, October 21, 2011


Hey Friends! Hope you are a having a fantastic morning/afternoon/evening wherever you may be. I have been up since the crack of dawn trying to maintain some sort sanity due to my lack of sleep. 

Wait. I do that everyday actually. 

;) 

Anyway, I am off to a three day show at the mall. So if any of you are in the Bozeman area stop by and say "Hi." I would love to chat!

And if you can't get enough of me yet come visit me at Southern Lovely today where I will be guest posting for the ever so talented Lindsay.

Also we have a winner for the CanOrganizer.....drumroll.....

#5 Rebecca



You're one lucky chick! Email within 48 hours to get further details!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I saw you at Southern Lovely. What an awesome article. Thanks for the info.
    jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I emailed you on the 21st...but didn't get a response :(
    rebatink(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger