{Funky Find Friday} Shade Clothing

posted on: Friday, October 8, 2010

a>

So I am so excited for this Funky Find Friday. Shade Clothing not only is a sweet store, but right now they are having an AMAZING sale. Unfortunately (for me), Shade is closing it's doors, so everything in their stores in being liquidated and everything online is being sold at, again, AMAZING prices.

Their products are great, especially if you are into layering. They also have a wide variety of skirts, tanks, and outerwear.

Here are a few of my fave's:

This Waffle Hoodie would be great for football games, the fall nights, and chillin' in my pj's while watching Grey's Anatomy.


I love this vest because you could dress up an blouse or Henley tee when you wear it!


Let's just say I have always been a fan of yellow, and this shirt would go great with a Spunky Junky necklace. Agree?


Cuffed Bermuda shorts, skinny belt, and yellow flats. What's not to love?


So head on over to Shade Clothing and pick out your favorite items, they are going fast!

1 comments:

  1. I LOVE Shade! I'm super bummed because I LOVE their lounge pants. If I would've known they were going out of business I would have stocked up this winter!!!

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger