Punks 1st birthday!

posted on: Monday, November 8, 2010

Punk's birthday was so much fun! We were able to fit 30+ peeps in our house and between the nieces, nephews, toddlers and large amounts of refined sugar it became quite the Par-tay!!

 The owl theme was so cute and I loved how the party favors turned out. Each person went home with a chinese box for of sweets--which included my "secret" recipe of homemade chocolate truffles ;)

Here are a few of my favorite things from the party:


 Punk's owl shirt (don't worry a tutorial will be coming...I promise.)

 The owl cupcakes..

The decorated chinese boxes....


The snack table...isn't the owl candle on the cake adorable?


And  my favorite thing from the night...Punk eating chocolate. A lot of chocolate. And didn't sleep that night. Which meant we didn't sleep either. But it was worth it. Very worth it.

1 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is the cutest picture of the little man! And I love the way all of the other party favor pictures turned out! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger