Hasn't SJ's Homemade Christmas been so much fun! I love the amazing giveaways, guests, and tutorials that we have seen over that last few weeks!
I think it is only fair that during this time I also offer at discount at Spunky Junky's Etsy Shop.
Between working on custom orders I have managed to find some spare time to work on a few more items for my shop!
Soooo, from now until December 19th I will be offering 10% off of all orders!!!
use promocode: SPUNKYJUNKY
Hope you are all enjoying this fabulous Holiday season, and make sure to come back tomorrow for a wonderful {Tutorial Tuesday} I will be providing you will LOTS of ideas for easy homemade gifts--best part--I will be using my fabric posies on every gift!!!!
Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger


ReplyDeleteRead information now. Read information now
ReplyDeleteDid you make this web site yourself? Please reply back as I?m looking to create
ReplyDeleteI don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
ReplyDeleteI’m confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.
ReplyDeleteutilizing? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers