Give Thanks!

posted on: Saturday, November 19, 2011


Today is the big day.

The biggest football game in the State of Montana is about to happen for the 111th time and our house will be bustling with excitement soon!

 I am grateful today for a two-year-old who has given me a legitimate excuse not to be tailgating in this sub-zero weather.

And because I am so grateful for all of you, for two days only I am offering 20% off your entire order in my shop!

Just use promocode:
GIVETHANKS20

Have a happy and safe weekend!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Let me just be the first to say how hilarious today's game has been! I am a Griz fan but I really thought we'd get whooped on today by the Cats. Sorry you got beat in the Brawl of the Wild on your home field when you should have at least put up a bit of a fight. Go GRIZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous photos. LOVE your stuff so much!

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger