Somewhat Simple Boutique and a BIG Discount

posted on: Friday, November 25, 2011

Good Morning Friends! Have you recovered from your turkey overload yet?

What time did you leave the house to enter the world of money saving crazed fanatics? I usually am one of those people, but sadly, I'm still in bed rigt now.

Blasphemy, right?

I'll be leaving my house out shortly and I just wanted to stop by and tell you about an awesome event that is going on this weekend.

Steph at Somewhat Simple is hosting her ever famous Somewhat Simple Holiday Boutique, this event highlights lots of amazing shops with awesome discounts that can be used from now until Cyber Monday.

The best part?

I am offering my biggest discount ever!

Right now you can save 30% off your entire purchase in my etsy shop!

Just use code: SIMPLECHRISTMAS11

And don't forget to check out her website for more amazing deals!

Enjoy and Happy Shopping!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger