1. My computer kicked the bucket and in my constant state of procrastination I put off buying a new one again AND again AND maybe again. When I finally ended up ordering a new one it got delayed somewhere between Virginia and Montana it finally got here a whooping 18 days later. go figure.
2. I got bangs. Lots of bangs. And a bombin' ombre hairstyle ta-boot. The first week was full of mixed feelings, cutters remorse and pinning those short little suckers back. Now, I'm adjusting and I kind of like them. I feel hip, if that's still possible.
3. I'm on the hunt for ankle boots. The options are endless I might add. Which has resulted into a oxford leather overload and no actual purchase of the before mentioned boots. Suggestions for a 5'2'' short fry are welcomed.
4. My overindulging side has started to kick in. I blame it on the cooler weather and the baggy-sweater wearing season. Whatever the case, I found a new favorite treat. Caramels are not usually my go-to treat but these Celtic sea salt morsels of heaven may be the end of me. It's kind of like caramel corn minus the corn. could you even imagine.

I love you friend!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteHey I want pictures of your hair!...I mean pretty please show us your awesome new hair :) And cheers to overindulging
ReplyDeleteI usually don't have a sweet tooth, but this pregnancy is turning my into a major choc-a-holic and craving anything sweet! I might just have to try said caramels...
ReplyDeleteOh my GOSH, could that picture BE any sweeter?!?! And I second the hair pic vote.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteVery good article. I’m facing many of these issues as well
ReplyDeleteHow can I write so emotionally well? I think it's amazing. I want to write well, too
ReplyDeleteFantastic article. I like your writing style. It’s inspiring and I am truly grateful for the writing style
ReplyDeleteThanks for some other wonderful article
ReplyDeleteI have seen good contents.
ReplyDeleteWow, awesome blog layout!
ReplyDeleteI like the valuable information you supply for your articles